size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-16-2016, 02:45 PM

The main thing was that he knew he had family here. Never had he felt distant and he always tried to put himself in a position where he could spend time with them. With his sister it was the same story and he had neglected the fact of visiting her, maintaining his relationship with what she needed in her time of need. He just felt so tired and he hoped that one day all this would be just a distant memory. It never helped that the same thing happened to the wolf he loved - and how ironic was that? His tail twitched listening to Leo. He didn't have much to say now.

"I'm supposed to be strong, but I find myself struggling to keep above the surface." Rivaxorus sighed as he raised his head. Taking in a few deep breaths, he concentrated on being calm. It was never a good thing to keep himself riled up. "How are you doing?" Rivaxorus asked his uncle. It seemed everyone had been having their fair share of hard times. He was no stranger when it came to that, so how was his uncle fairing with the missing of his wife. That too put a tinge in his heart.

"Talk" "You" Think