size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
03-16-2016, 05:03 PM

At Enigma's assent, Tornach nudged the partridges towards the smaller male and then settled back on his haunches. A thoughtful frown creased his brow as he listened to the other male's succinct explanation of how life had been treating him. An irrational guilt wormed its way in when he said that his brother was blind - was that due to that terrible war, as his mother and father had been? Enigma wasn't taking care of them all himself, was he? "I'm sorry you and your family are having difficulties," he said softly, but with sincerity. It troubled him that his family might have had something to do with their current difficulties. Should the family really suffer for the actions of one member, however terrible they had been? He had been struggling with the disconnect between his personal morals and what the world had shown him since the war, and Enigma brought that all rushing back with sobering immediacy. "You know that if you ever need the extra help, you can come to me." Tornach didn't know how many of the Hellstrom family there had been, or how many were left hale and well after the war. He did know that there had been pups in the Hellstrom pack that bore the same family-scent Enigma bore, but he didn't know how old they'd been or how many there'd been, only caught faint traces of their scents among the rest after the war. It must be difficult to care for pups without a pack. He bent his mind to considering Enigma's dilemma, caring for a blind wolf. His own father was blind, and though he'd always thought his dad as infallible as his mom, looking back with eyes more jaded he admitted to himself that Falk hadn't done much during Tornach's youth that didn't involve Surreal or Zuriel. Maybe there was something he could do to make his father's life better, for that matter... "Have you considered finding him a companion?" he asked Enigma tentatively, not wanting to come across as interfering. "Maybe a bird or something that could guide and protect him?"

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!