size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2016, 02:36 PM

He just snorted back at the woman, the tip of his tongue sticking out from his lips. She wasn't that much older than him, in fact only a year separated them. There was a different air to Katja though, making her seem older than him. Perhaps it was the fact that she was more wise, while he still held on to some childish antics. He gazed at her when she spoke about the non-violent nature of most wolves here, and he had to agree. Even his own family seemed to prefer peace over fighting, to talk over using their teeth. While he himself didn't always resort to fighting, He wasn't afraid to do so to protect his pack and his honor. When Katja asked about the death match between Sin and Arian, he simply shrugged his shoulders. "I know nothing besides what my son has told me. They seem to have had a vendetta between them, but other than that..." He shrugged once more. It was a shame that he had slayed Arian, he had cared for the woman. "I don't believe that he had found out, but I don't know for sure."

"Speech"