Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-20-2016, 07:35 PM

Seraphiel

The girl shrugged at the mention of Voltage's name preference. “Adults are like that sometimes. They say things that they think are more correct, rather then fun. I guess its just... a grown up thing. When I grow up i'm never gonna forget what it was like to be a pup. I'm gonna be the best mum ever” she said breezily, without the slightest hint of modesty.

She liked Wisper's laugh, and returned it with a  pure, and honest smile of her own. She didn't expect him to break into a fit of giggles, but she was happy to take all the credit for the sudden display of amusement. Next thing she knew, she broke into a hoot of laughter herself as he gave an impression of his father. She was use to being the one in control of the story and leading them all to laughter, and the change was refreshing. “oh no” she said, amused “Does he really?” she giggled again, walking further along the beach. “My dad laughs about it sometimes too, but I think he feels bad about it too, he told me Voltage really loved those stones” she explained, looking more and more eager as she spoke. “I bet he'll be really happy if we find them for him, maybe we'll get a reward!” she cried, already wrapped up in the idea. “Race you to that rock! First one there gets to check it for his stooones-!” she cried, nodding her head to the obvious target, and breaking into her run before she even finished the last word

"Speech"

<