size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-21-2016, 03:12 AM

Seemed like his comrade was having a hard time adjusting. These lands were pretty luxurious, it was golden coming from a boy born in the north. The cold walls of the ship were what his body was used to. Then, the desert, and it went over. So perhaps he was malleable enough to adjust to just about any environment around him. Though he missed his home in the willows. Rivaxorus sighed, it was audible enough but he ignored his emotional pain. There wasn't much use crying over things he didn't control.

"Well I wouldn't fall asleep there if I were you, you might slip into the water easily." Rivaxorus gave a small smile. "I'm sorry I haven't sought you out, family drama. Also me and Zephyra are mates now so I suppose that's some news. Of course being archduke keeps me busy.... I'm hoping to make our pack before I turn two years old but that would also be asking a bit much." Rivaxorus looked towards the sky. "How have things been with you? Of course other than having trouble finding a good denning place... I could always help you with that as well."

"Talk" "You" Think