gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
03-21-2016, 10:01 AM
Katja inclined her head to him in silence, acknowledging both his words, and the unspoken possibility that he would not turn them over to Yfir's justice. He seemed a gentle soul, even for Alacratia, but perhaps she misjudged him. Time would tell.

He continued on to offer his children as playmates, and she allowed her mind to continue to the logical cultural conclusion - fosterage between packs and families was not uncommon among her people, nor were arranged marriages out of the norm. Still, she did not know this Mithras nearly well enough to suggest such a thing herself, and besides which all the packs in her youth that engaged in fostering were of the same culture to begin with so there was little risk of the pups fostered away to not learn their own heritage. "I am certain Yfir's pups would be delighted to have playmates close to their age," she said instead. "It is a drawback for them, I am sure, to be so far from any other packs with pups. Safer for them to be away from other packs, but I am sure you know as well as I that pups have little regard for 'safety' when they could be having fun."