size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-21-2016, 12:39 PM

His brow rose at the humor in her statement, it would seem that Katja had a dislike for the Adravendi family. At least, that's what he was picking up from her words. When she spoke of Surreal trying to bribe her, both of his brows shot up. Really? He had thought of Surreal as a stronger woman than that, and that bribing would be rather below her. "You must be really scary then Katja," he teased, flashing her a toothy grin. If Yfir planned on raiding Abaven, he wouldn't be upset at the woman before him. It was just a way of life, plus as she had said, living in the North was rough. They needed herbs and prey, and Katja was too proud a woman to trade for all her needs. But that didn't mean that he would try to bribe her out of it, it would be an interesting challenge, actually. He didn't dare say any of that though, she would more than likely take it as an open invitation. The darker woman moved on though, getting to the reason for her visit. He listened to her words, taking in the description of the wolves that were missing from her pack. Bass nodded his head, his features growing more serious. "I will be sure to keep my eye out for them, as well as tell the rest of the pack about them," he said slowly. He didn't doubt that those wolves would have to be fools to get on the wrong side of Katja Finnvi.

"Speech"