size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-21-2016, 03:59 PM

Rivaxorus almost thought of himself as insane, as he blinked for a moment. He knew he probably could find himself in the same situation if it had been with him and Zephyra. They were far too young for pups, and he was certain it would be forever until they started a family because of their own experiences. However, as shortly as he had known Svet..... he knew she was important just like Athena was to their family. It didn't matter where they hailed from. He looked at Leo. "No one would blame you for wanting to clear your head Leo, you've lost someone close to you and the worst part is not knowing where they went. " his ears flicked for a moment.

"I'm crazy, for a moment I wanted to say I could take care of everything and watch your kids if you went to look for Svetlana." he laughed. "Maybe if you'd let me. I can set up a search party, hopefully we can come up with something." that seemed a lot more reasonable. After all the first option was out of the world hero work. Something like that just wouldn't be realistic. Not with his pups around anyway.

"Talk" "You" Think