Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
03-21-2016, 06:18 PM

Birna watched the musk oxen for a moment more, trying to gauge if the creatures were slowly making their way towards the wolves. They certainly seemed oblivious to the canine's presence or if they knew they were there the oxen simply did not care. Granted, two wolves vs a musk ox would be one hell of a fight, though the calves would be fair game. Getting one separated with just the two of them would be difficult and she was uncertain if the reward was really worth the risk. Her toes flexed in the snow. Musk oxen were built to survive the coldest of environments… how strange that this great strength was also a great weakness. They could run them down.

"Not at all, I could use a bit more exercise." She flexed her back legs as the man introduced himself. Armada? "My, you seem to have quite an extensive family. Do you know an Atreides or Integra Armada? They're friends of mine. My name is Birna Xanilov. Shall we get started?"

With a grin she started moving toward the musk oxen, keeping her body low until it was time to make them scatter, her pale pelt melting into the undulating drifts of snow.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 262ny8g.png]