Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-28-2016, 05:24 PM

Bass Destruction

He blinked at her when she stated she was in heat. Taking a small breath in he finally realized it, it hit him full force up the nostrils. How had he not picked up on that before? Perhaps his despair was a lot worse than he originally thought. His ears flickered as she complained about it, saying that he was excused from it. Bass snorted, raising his head to look at the woman again. A tiny smirk touched his lips, head shaking slowly back and forth at her teasing tone. But his smile wasn't true, it hardly lingered on his face for more than a few moments. "None of the above," he said, before he looked back across the water. His ears pinned back against skull, a heavy sigh leaving his lips. "My mate is gone. She disappeared without a trace, not a single word to me or the kids." He finally admitted after a moment of silence. "I guess I didn't mean enough to her." Bass whispered, closing his eyes shut tight. His form quivered, his teeth gritting. He couldn't figure out if he was more angry or upset, or what he was even feeling at all. But now that it was brought to his attention, Cascade's heat scent was a bit distracting. He peeked at her again, eyes opening into tiny little slits. His nostrils flared, but he mentally shook his head and looked back at the lake. Nope, he wasn't even going to think it. He clenched his jaw again, while it had been a long time since he had had sex, he was not going to hump Valentine's... mate? He didn't know their relationship, and didn't want to start guessing at it.

"SPEAK"
"SPEAK ITALIAN"