-
build
-
player
06-12-2013, 07:29 PM
[Image: ezekiel_by_wolftaske-d60lag9.png]
THE TOE BONE'S CONNECTED TO THE

HEEL BONE

Ezekiel cursed quietly to himself as he missed his target, beak clacking harshly. He glided back, circling over the waters, prepared to pluck the dying thing from the water and purposely end its life with a high drop from the sky should it began to weaken again. However, before he could even advance upon his quarry, wolves began to race forth. The first called for another, and the second was a familiar face that he recognized as once having stolen prey from. He settled nearby above them in a scraggly tree, just properly out of reach from the she-wolf and the pup.

Immediately the bitch was uppity, bursting forward snarling and growling in a manner that seemed absolutely unnecessary and idiotic to Ezekiel. This single entity reminded him why he hated wolves in the first place--strength, strength, strength. All they cared about was strength. He doubted that there was a single brain cell in most of their brains that did something other than run bodily function and stupid displays of power. He cackled as his sharp, avian ears captured the question of the she-wolf, wings flapping slightly as he jostled the branch.

"Why don't you ask me,

you dried-up cow?

I'm right here and waiting,

so find out now!

"I tried to save the pup

when he jumped in the lake

but no, next time

such a grand opportunity I'll take!

"Since I'm punished for good deeds

with suspicion and hate,

next time I'll just fly 'n' drop him

and my hunger I'll sate!

"I'll rip the flesh from his bones

and eat the marrow--

no need for swallowing;

I'm not some sparrow!

"So come, so come,

you bleach-washed bitch

and ask me that question

and not some alabaster witch!"

Mischief and anger were prominent on his features, but it was highly unlikely that they could see it--avian expressions of such emotions were much different from lupine ones. He clacked his beak and ripped out the loudest screech he could manage--one that would split sensitive wolf ears to a pleasing degree while he himself was used to his own noise. Yes, he would have fun with this, and nothing would stop him. Senses alert to his surroundings, he hissed down at the pests and clacked his beak.