Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-02-2016, 06:12 PM
OOC - NAKED POSTY, WOOOO!

It was the sweetest of knowledge that he knew her every meaning without her having to say more than his name. His rumble went through her like fire; molten and wild, and she reveled in every touch, every breath, nip and lick, body shivering delightfully under the touches and caresses.

He was as impatient as she was, and she greeted his weight with a long trace of nibbles along his throat before he took her scruff. And then she let herself sink into that carnal bliss. It really had been, far... too.. long.

-Fade-

-Later-

She lay with him, still floating on the blissful aftermath, ears planed to the sides and her chin between her paws. "I've been thinking." She started, pausing to yawn. "That When Regulus is three, and I'm about to birth, I will step down and make him Archangel. We're growing old, and I want all the time in the world to focus on us and are children. I'm happy with the start I've given Celestial. I trust our eldest to carry the legacy well."

She turned, snuggling her nose into his scruff and breathing him in.
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.