gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-17-2016, 07:37 PM

Jackson was calm and fairly happy with exploring. He was taking his time, taking in all that he could. He was enjoying it, though he did find it rather odd that no one else seemed to be around. For a while he felt like the world was still, even the birds seemed somewhat hushed, but soon a youthful hum his ears picked up. Lifting his head he listened to determine where the humming was coming from. Looking around he looked for the owner of the voice and soon the small form came into view.

Jackson's tail gently wagged, but it seemed as though she had not seen him. In fact she kept moving, not once paying any attention to him at all. Raising a brow the male watched her curiously as she approached. He had even watched as the young girl ran smack dab into him and instead of getting upset he remained neutral. Seeing her wide eyes that looked as though they were going to pop out of her little head. His gaze turned to that of concern at seeing her fear. Slowly he turned to face her before he lowered himself to the ground, laying on his belly and making himself be on her level so he would not seem as threatening.

"It's okay I won't hurt you. I'm Jackson Adravandi, what's your name?" he said quietly, his tail gently wagging.

"I'm talking"
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]