Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-04-2016, 12:08 AM

"Not at all, I simply come here often to cool off my paws. It's a nice area, the streams make it easier to get water and food at the same time.... if you like fish that is."

Armai let out a relieved sigh at this. She didn't want to have to deal with the drama that came with trespassing. Some packs didn't take too kindly to it and even loners could be territorial about their dens. She could understand his need to want to get out and about though. The streams had seemed like a good idea and as far as food was concerned she wasn't a picky eater. Considering hunting was hard enough she would take what she could get. As it was though she did enjoy fish.

Ears remained trained on him keeping note of his positioning. He seemed to be remaining near the water giving her some space. It seemed like a respectful distance at least which she could admire. Some wolves had to regards towards personal bubbles whatsoever. It was a comfortable change. Of course like all wolves though they were quick to notice her eyes so she was expecting the blunt words that followed.

"I... don't wish to be rude, but are you blind?" He seemed to pause for a moment before adding. "My name's Rivaxorus II, you can call me Riv."

"My name is Armai and yes I'm blind. I've been so since birth."

"Well you're rude." Nox spoke to Armai in a teasing tone. "You're supposed to introduce me too." The cat had just come back from her fishing trip after hearing her companion talking to someone. She'd been more than curious but wasn't overly worried. She didn't happen to worry about much at all in fact. She slipped past Riv and came over to sit by Armai pressing her soaking wet pelt against the silver furred wolf grinning when the girl flinched. "And the annoying furball here is Nox."

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.