Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-04-2016, 03:15 PM

This I swear by the stars
Stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light. You are the sentinels, silent and sure, keeping watch in the night. You know your place in the sky, you hold your course and your aim. And each in your season, returns and returns, and is always the same. And if you fall as Lucifer fell, you fall in flame

She was too focused on the stars to hear her brother's approach, and nearly jumped out of her skin when he sat down beside her. Letting out a soft breath, she waited for her racing heart to calm before she smiled up at him. Her paws flapped at her chest in a sort of wave, orange eyes falling on his yellow and black features. "Sunshine!" she chirped happily. He asked what was in the stars, and she turned and looked back up at them, looking and nothing in particular. "They are speaking of the changing of seasons. Summer is almost over now, and soon the clouds will come and cover my view again." Caeli said with a pout. It wasn't that she blamed the season, but she was sad when the clouds covered the sky and blocked her from seeing the stars. That is when she wandered aimlessly, unable to truly sleep at night. Sighing, she turned her head back so that she could look at Solaris. Her ears flickered back slightly, unable to really fold in her current position. "You know Solaris, I do want to apologize. I know that I often said that I felt left out with you and Selini, but I know now that I was creating my own gaps," she said softly, her gaze searching his own. "I'm sorry for trying to put that on your shoulders, it wasn't right of me."

Caeli fell silent then for a moment, turning back to look up at the stars. "Where is Selini anyways? I know that I just got back, but I haven't run into her once yet on the cliffs." She asked, taking a peek at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Speech!"

Caeli Elemantas