size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-04-2016, 07:54 PM

I think I've lost control

Solaris chuckled softly as his sister greeted him with his little nickname as well, telling him all about how the end of the summer season would bring the clouds that would crowd out her view. He could agree, he didn't like seeing the end of summer either. He loved the warmth and extra sunshine the summer brought with it. His eyes traced the stars that he rarely stayed up to see, but when Caeli spoke again he dropped his gaze to meet hers. "Not to worry, Caeli," he assured her with a small smile. "I really am just as much to blame. A relationship is a two way street." He had been just as distant as any of his celestial siblings lately. it wasn't until recently that he had really made any effort to push past his own insecurities to try and reach out to any of his siblings besides Selini.

She asked about Selini and he hesitated before looking up at the sky again as well with a heavy sigh. "I don't know... I thought I was just missing her. Her being awake at night and me being up during the day you know. But if you haven't seen her up here either then... I really don't know." His ears flicked back against his head. "It took me such a long time to get over her being gone the first time. Then she comes back and is hardly ever present... I don't know how to take it.

"Speech!"
please don't hold me back