Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-06-2016, 07:12 PM
As expected the female, brown of muzzle and forepaws as she turned to look over her shoulder. What immediately stood out was the color of her eyes, Nako thinking that for a second that this female was blind. But no, she turned and blinked before parting her chocolate muzzle to ask if he needed anything. That caused the grey wolf to not take the planned step closer, paws gripping into the forest soil as his mind worked. What was his next move? Not that he had one in the first place, but the unknown female took a step closer towards him. And closer, Nako's chest tightening anxiously. Here before him was someone different, someone not like his siblings that he stayed with for the past year down in this territory. To be honest with himself and say that he forgot the next step in greeting was a bit off putting in proceeding with this encounter, the male wolf glancing away as she stepped closer until only a long stride separated them. "I ummm..." It was almost as if he was reverting back to a scolded pup, forepaws shuffling closer to one another. "I was just wondering what a stranger was going about are here." So out of practice, he hoped the she wolf didn't mind the strangeness about him. "I'm Nako." He offered with a half smile, hoping that the exchanging of names would help with the strange tension that seemed to increase when the female had gotten closer.