size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
04-07-2016, 07:08 PM

The word mature sort of felt like a bad tradegy to him. At such a young age he was looking after his sickly mother. Trying his best to keep his family and his siblings together. He had lost some, gained some others. Either way he would take the compliment in stride, rejecting it could only cause problems if he was careful. To him there was no such thing as a good alpha either - he simply did what he could for when the moment was right. He smiled a little bit nervously as the cat complimented him. Riv had a feeling that would be the only one he got. He had known for cats to be very..... well different from how any wolf might have acted. They had a lot more pride than the canine's at times. Armai finally asked, when he would be making his pack, making his ears perk a bit.

"Really soon I'd think. I just have to talk to my uncle about releasing me from my current pack. See after my mother passed away and my father sort of left us behind me and three of my siblings were living with my uncle. He's the alpha of fiori. He helped me train for a bit to be an alpha so I feel the time is right. That and my mate needs a change." He laughed for a moment. He couldn't express the joy of calling her that though. Zephyra would probably call him a nut, or something stupid. After all, she was a stubborn girl but that's what he liked about her. Zephyra wasn't afraid to show her true feelings, and the thought just made his heart warm.

"Talk" "You" Think