size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-09-2016, 12:30 AM

Her shoulders dropped with the weight of her emotions, her sharp gaze dropped to the ground as she breathed deeply to try and reign in what she was feeling. She must look stupid acting like this in front of him. But she'd held it in for far too long. When she finished, Valentine spoke, and he was right. It would be wise for the man to remain where he was. Otherwise, she'd have no choice but to show him the error of her ways, and she knew it wouldn't be easy for her either. Taking a deep breath, she looked at Valentine, a look of mixed emotions as she quietly listened. His voice was gentle, more then she had expected, but then again she wasn't sure what to expect to begin with.

"Newol is his name. " Her ears fell back a little, even saying his name left a bad taste in her mouth. Shaking her head, she frowned. Yeah, she'd had tons of set backs, and she felt like for every step she took, she was pushed three steps back. It wasn't fair, but she never gave up. " No. I won't let this stop me. " She felt a little more relaxed now, like a small bit of weight drifted away. But what would she do when the time came? When she was ready? She had a lot more confidence then she used to. And it only grew since she'd been here. " I will keep going. But... I've been thinking too... What do I tell my children when they decide to ask where their father is? I never thought I'd find myself in this situation, it's only ruined my senses...I don't like to be angry like this... " Sighing heavily, she wondered if he'd been through anything similar, if he'd ever been as angry as she had. But she didn't want to pry into his personal life.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!