gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-11-2016, 01:31 AM
Leo's mismatched ears perked and his head turned curiously when he caught Arivae's scent and heard the sound of paws coming toward him. Sure enough, he spotted the smaller woman and it brought a little smile to his face. It was so good to see Arivae out and about once again. He knew she had been seriously struggling with an illness for quite a while now. At least now it seemed that she was feeling better. His brows raised with interest when he saw the bird between her jaws. Well! What good timing! Perhaps this land was good for hunting after all.

He grinned a little at her greeting, his tail wagging slowly behind him. Hello, Arivae! I'm actually doing a little bit of scouting... I'm thinking about moving Fiori's territory a little. I don't think the hot springs really benefit us very much. I thought maybe the delta would offer a better source of food at least. Which it seems that's the case since it seems you've caught yourself a little something!" He was a little hesitant to fill her in on his whole reason for being here since he didn't want to worry the rest of Fiori with these matters till he made a decision, but he considered Arivae a friend and he honestly needed someone to bounce his ideas off of. Svetlana had been that someone, but now that she was gone he desperately needed a second opinion.