size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
04-11-2016, 03:46 PM

Tiburtius's eyes lingered on Arivae's face as she looked up at him, a grin tugging at his lips at her compliment. He didn't think anything of her calling him beautiful. A compliment was a compliment in his eyes. His tail brushed gently against the ground behind him as she scooted closer and kissed his cheek. He really had missed her so much. He always felt so much more at ease when she was with him. He wanted to dip his head down and nuzzle her, but for a moment he just admired her beautiful, delicate face, the pale light from the water in front of them bringing out the blue of her eyes and accenting the pale markings around them.

He gave her another little grin when she asked what kept him up tonight. "I'm almost always up this late, silly. Sleep doesn't like me as much as it likes you." He chuckled softly and finally let himself dip his head down to her scruff, nuzzling into her soft fur. "I'm really glad you're feeling better," he commented softly as he pulled his head back a bit so he could kiss the top of her head. "I've missed you a lot." Not only had he been missing her terribly, but just the worry over if she would get better was enough to way him down. He felt like everything else would be okay as long as he had his best friend with him.

Speak Thought Others