Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-11-2016, 10:58 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/erddnk.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px solid #3cf6ff; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#001e00">
This made sense! Arivae had been to the springs several times before in search of food and had only come back with a full belly once or twice. It was rather disappointing, but she hadn't thought of bringing it up with Leo. She had convinced herself it was just a phase. So seeing him out here scouting about for new land was quite relieving. The girl was pretty scrawny after all. It wasn't like she needed bulk. Maybe a tad bit more food for a good energy flow.. nothing more. Arivae grinned with the bird still clenched between her jaws as Leo finished. With a small nod, she dropped the feathered creature between her forepaws and smiled. "Yeah? I think Kamui is perfect." She looked around at the trees, the water, the grass. This place didn't only provide more food, it provided a beautiful scenery. "I've noticed there are a lot birds and little critters running around here. I can imagine there are fish in the river, too." She glanced over at the water and eyed it curiously. She's never seen the fish, but is was very likely the stream consisted of at least a few. Arivae didn't really know if Leo had wanted her two cents on this place, but why not, right? Her friend needed some advice, so advice she would provide.