Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-12-2016, 02:51 AM
ooc: next round is due on the 18th of April. For those who haven't posted their characters yet, now is a good opportunity to do so.

It wasn't long before her ears perked at the echoing thuds of distant paws, her head swivelling in the direction of a thundering canine. As he approached, she studied his frame and fur, soon identifying the man to be Creed, the same male she had met shortly after Threar had fallen. The sight brought a small smile to her lips. It pleased the huntress to see one of her pack-mates so eager to contribute in the hunt. If only everyone shared such a mindset. "Hello Creed," she returned the greeting with a dip of her head. "I am. This shall be a memorable hunt."

Another wolf raced towards them, this time someone of a younger and feminine figure. She recognised the mocha pelt and bicoloured eyes, though the name of this woman had somehow slipped. An Adravendi she had to be, one of Surreal's children surely. Was her name Faite? She felt foolish for not remembering. "Dia duit," she greeted the woman in her native tongue, forming the strange words and sounds not as eloquently as her pack-mates who frequently used it. Who knew Celestial would give her the opportunity to learn another language?

Then she waited. She waited a while. When she first started growing impatient, she reminded herself that some of her pack-mates were probably on the other side of the territory and were still making their way over. So she waited some more, until it got to the point she was certain no-one else would arrive. Her paw tapped the ground as she frequently scanned the surroundings for sight of another canine. There was no-one else. Not even Miksa or Regulus or Baine or Falk or even Surreal.

This was not good.

"I don't think anyone is coming," she bluntly stated, returning her gaze the two who had actually made an effort to show up. She tried not to sound too saddened by the outcome. It wasn't that bad, after all. She'd just have the adjust the hunting plan; no big deal. "Anyway, welcome to Celestial's first hunt. I'm relieved you've both shown up." She nodded to them, offering a weak smile. "While we give everyone a few more minutes to arrive, I'd like to get an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses in hunting so you can be assigned a position. If no-one else shows up we'll need all the skills and expertise we have, whether it's leading the prey away, chasing or being the first to attack."

"Speech"