gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
04-12-2016, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016, 09:35 PM by Lillianna.)
She wasn't sure what was so funny - his muffled inquiry, or his sleepy, tussled look, but either way she found herself laughing, amusement twinkling in her eyes. His sleepy 'sure' evoked even more laughter, as well as a fond thought that she didn't expect to drift through her head: He's adorable. Her smile getting larger, she stretched slightly, before forcing herself to her paws. She didn't much feel like getting up, but better to converse next to her friend instead of having to shout to him. He sat up as she moved, and she laid next to him, tail tapping the dirt behind her.

Lark coughed, and she frowned at that - sick? Perhaps a cold. "Me? Oh, a few hours ago, surely. I've been dozing by the river - I just find it so soothing," she sighed, peacefully. "And then you arrived and disturbed me," she teased. This was of course accompanied by a wink and a light chuckle. She didn't mind at all, especially with this version of Lark - sleepy, cute, and soft. And... hopefully not sick. "You feeling okay? I heard that cough of yours - or is just one of those autumn things?" She had once developed a cough and had felt awful for about a day or so, but then it went away and it was all fine - likely, that's what this was.

"Speech"
"Language"
Art by AshleyAbstract
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.