Lark

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
04-12-2016, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016, 09:40 PM by Lark.)
Though he mostly felt sleepy, something felt a bit off with him. He was chalking it up to the possibility that he was maybe coming down with some kind of cold, coupled with being tired and relaxed, thanks to sitting by the rapids. Maybe. Lark hardly registered the fondness in Lillie's eyes, something that surely would've caught him by surprise otherwise. Instead, his hazy gaze followed her as she shuffled closer and finally sat by his side. He didn't believe her that she'd been here this whole time - he'd only been here for a handful of minutes, but it felt like much longer - and figured she was messing with him.

Holding back another cough, feeling the tickle beginning at the back of his throat, he managed a yawn instead. "Doubt I disturbed you,"   he mumbled back with a slight laugh. "You're the one that woke me up."  She'd question him, asking if he was feeling well, and he'd shrug slowly. The movement felt far more strenuous than it really was and he'd let out a soft sigh before speaking again. "I'm not feeling great," he admitted, his gaze lifting to meet her own. He hadn't been afflicted with much sickness thus far in his life, but he supposed he'd get over it soon enough. "Might be getting a cold or something. Just came here to rest." It didn't account for how hazy his head felt since he'd woken up, but oh well.