ardent

I love the fog

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2013, 10:56 PM

She was a small thing, tiny in stature as well as build, but he wasn't quick to make assumptions. Despite knowing that bigger you were, the more strength you had, the hellion was not blind to the fact that hidden strengths existed. He didn't know this dame. She very well could be lethal adversary, or demented wench or even perhaps just a simple, innocent weak maiden. But how could one know based on appearance. It was nearly impossible to tell. But regardless of what kind of woman she was, Demyan knew he could take her on. His sheer size alone gave him that advantage.

He watched her from his vantage point among the vegetation, hidden by the thick fog. If she had any sense about her she would've already noticed him, but by her lack of reaction, it appeared to him that she didn't see him. But he wasn't so easily fooled. She rose from her perch, easily finding her way back down to the muggy earth, her amethyst gaze focusing on his figure as she spoke to him. You know if you wanted to play, you could have just said so. she scoffed at him, tail flicking to and fro as her gaze roved the fog, trying to locate his gargantuan figure. He smirked to himself, raising himself to his full height as he maneuvered around the thorns and brambles, using the fog to his advantage as he circled around the woman, coming around at her from rear. I would, but no one ever wants to play my type of games. he rumbled, his deep baritones echoing and bouncing off the timbers around them, reverberating all around her, not allowing her to pinpoint his location. He would be seen when he wanted to be seen.

Talk like this