The Sound of Starting Over

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-15-2016, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016, 07:13 AM by Áki.)
The female seemed far more pleasant the the brute. Áki regarded her for a long moment - her greeting was simple, and though far from rude, it had been a bit.. lacking. Well, these two seem like a cheerful bunch, he would think inwardly, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. Instead, his expression remained pleasant enough, but the wide grin had softened a bit.

The male seemed wary. Not afraid, but definitely taken aback. Áki made no motion to close the distance between the two of them; perhaps a bit of space was not only safe, but would reassure the strangers that he had no bad intentions.  As he shifted his weight from one paw to the other, he swore he felt a bit of resistance, as though some of the tar had found its way to the pads of his paws and had clung there. Great. Just great.

"Don't worry," he'd offer Enigma amicably. "I can't speak for this lady, but I'm not interested in your kill there. I've already eaten today." He wasn't full but he was far from starving, and to eat the food killed by another simple wasn't his style. Perhaps if he was actually at risk of dying of starvation, but he'd been lucky enough to never experience that thus far in his life. "My name is Áki, by the way." If they cared at all for small talk. Both seemed a bit more reserved than he, and he wouldn't be surprised if their main concern was staying far away from him.

table by argent/neffs