size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-16-2016, 12:53 AM
She truly enjoyed the time she spent with her family, and for once, she didn't feel angry about being left alone with the task of raising them alone. Despite the circumstances, she was truly blessed to have these boys. With the breeze ruffling their thick coats, she watched the animals as he came up to her side and voiced that he wanted to try for chickens. She would nod her agreement, eyeing the feathered flock. "Of course, they are pretty fast but not impossible to catch."

Standing tall, she peered around the barn wall towards the stalls. If what she was looking for was there, then this could be an easy hunt. She quietly moved inside, flicking her tail for her son to follow. Padding quietly across the old barn floor, she checked each stall until she finally found what she was looking for. In the farthest stall she had found a nest with a few eggs and no mother hen to watch them. "Alright, I have a plan. One of us can chase the flock and frighten them, as well as catch one while we're at it, and the other can stay hidden here. The mother of these eggs is bound to come running here to protect her eggs, so we can kill two birds with one stone, and have a snack on the side."

It was a simple plan, one that was far from dangerous. And in the process, she could teach him some techniques...Perhaps a time for a quick Quiz to see what he knew, if anything. "Alright, listen carefully. We know chickens, are fast on their feet. And they're not the most graceful birds. But the question is, can they fly?"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!