gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
04-16-2016, 12:04 PM

Thank goodness for Arivae. She was going to make this a lot easier on the lot of them, and she was going to teach her all about this sickness. She came back quickly with the water, placing the berries in as she was told to do. As she pressed herself close to Razor, he let out a whine of his own. Amalia fought back tears, swallowing hard as she cleared her throat. There was no time for this, she needed to get to work fast before he got any worse. He told her it felt like he had swallowed water, and she slowly nodded her head up and down. "I know my love, I know. There has been a mutated strain of pneumonia has been going around, and you seem to have caught it. It's not like anything I have seen before, but I know how to treat it. I will make you feel better, I promise," she told him softly, and yet loud enough for the darker woman to hear her. Yes, she had every reason to be worried, and so should Arivae. When the young woman said her name her head whipped around to her, giving her a determined nod. "I am going to need you to stay close by, we have no idea how far this has spread. You need to start eating elderberries as well to keep your immune system strong so you don't catch this. We will also need to travel to Mount Volkan and collect as many as we can," They should go soon too, before winter hit.

Turning back to her herb bundle, she pulled out everything she had and laid it out in front of Razor for Arivae to see. She tipped her head so that she would come closer. She would toss a quick lesson in here, just encase she was out collecting herbs and someone else got sick. "Can you tell me what these herbs are and what they do?" she asked, looking up to meet her pale blue eyes for a moment. As she waited she grabbed the honey, unwrapping the sticky leaf and pushing it in front of Razor's nose. "Lap this up hon, and eat the comb as well. It will help soothe your throat," She said softly, wanting to give him something to ease his pain. Oh, pain! Her poppy seeds. Grabbing the dried out poppy head, she placed that in the line with her herbs. Now she had it all, poppy seeds, the elderberries that were re hydrating, her watercress and bonset.

Speech