size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
04-17-2016, 03:16 AM

He didn't notice his father's presence until his voice cut through his never ending thoughts. He stopped dead in his tracks and his two-toned eyes locked onto Vereux's form immediately. Tiburtius was honestly a bit surprised that he recognized the man across from him so easily. He couldn't remember when he had last seen his father. For a moment he was just quiet while he tried to gather his thoughts a little better. The last time he had come face to face with a ghost from his past had been with Bacchus and that had blown up in his face at catastrophic proportions. He wouldn't make the same mistake twice. He didn't know if there was even a bridge between him and Vereux but if there was he didn't want to risk burning it.

But as much as he wanted to, he just couldn't find a scrap of anger in him toward the man. With Bacchus it had been different. Bacchus had lived for a while with them in Fiori before disappearing, only showing back up to challenge Leo. That had hurt. But Vereux... That had been a life time ago. He had long accepted that he may never see him again, but now here he was. "Well... Fiori is right over there," he finally commented with a small motion of his head toward the direction behind him. "Though I don't guess you'd know where I've been living." Okay, perhaps he was still a bit bitter.

Speak Thought Others