size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
04-17-2016, 04:34 AM

"It's not my business to know what you've been doing. My attention towards it wasn't welcome." Tiburtius' brows pulled together with confusion at that. What did he mean? His ears flicked as he settled down on his haunches. He really had never brought the topic of his father up with his mothers, mostly because he did everything in his power not to bring up subjects that might upset either of them. Had they told him to stay away? The thought brushed away some of the small pieces of lingering bitterness he held. Vereux's leaving the first time around had been his fault of course, but perhaps the years of absence hadn't been entirely his own doing. Tiburtius rarely left Fiori after all.

"You're all your own men now." That really hit Tib more than just seeing his father for the first time in years had. Somehow it hurt more knowing all of his brothers were gone. His father asked about how he had been and Tib would shrug slightly in response. "I've... been okay. My brothers have all disappeared so I've been looking after my mother and Amalia a lot. They've been pretty busy though with my sisters and the pack and helping Leo with his kids." He hesitated for a moment before adding, "I have Arivae though." He smiled a little at the mention of her. He didn't want to make it seem like everything had been all bad recently. At least he had one light to brighten his life. "She's... well, I asked her to marry me. So I guess you'd call her my mate? I'm not sure." He chuckled awkwardly, shuffling his paws for a moment.

Speak Thought Others