gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
04-18-2016, 01:28 AM
The woman watched Quelt as his gaze shifted uncomfortably. She wasn't sure what it was exactly, but something she'd said had caused him great strife. He would hardly look at her now. When walked past her and he spoke quietly, it became clear to Bright Moon that he had been betrayed in his lifetime, perhaps more than she had. There was nothing she could say to that. She was lucky (if one could consider it luck), that at least she'd never been betrayed by those she loved. The only ones to betray her were those that pretended to be friendly with her, only to take advantage of her later. Her loved ones had always stayed true, even if they'd left her behind in this lifetime. She knew she would see them again when she passed from this world to the next.

Until then, she must make the best of this life. After all, she might just be needed before the gods called her to another realm. Some seasons it didn't seem likely she'd ever be needed, but on days like this, she was sure that she was here for a reason. She moved until she was shoulder-by-shoulder with Quelt, scenting the air purposefully alongside him. "Yes, Leo is Fiori's alpha," she confirmed with a dip of her head, realizing that he must know something about the pack, "He's a good man, someone I'm proud to have as our leader. Before I joined Fiori, I wasn't sure I'd find wolves I could trust, or a place to call home... but it's definitely a pack I've grown to love."

It was true. She was very attached to Fiori, and everyone within it was so kind. And despite their lack of warriors, they were a brave bunch, and she knew they'd fight with all of their strength should they ever be challenged. After all, Leo had won the battle when he'd been challenged by his own kin not so long ago. It was just a good place to be; realizing her mind had wandered, Bright tried to focus on the present. "Are you hungry?" she questioned, hoping to remind him that she was there to help him - she loved hunting, anyways, and it would be no bother to her if she lent him a paw, whether he needed it or not. Maybe it would just be a good excuse to get to know him further.
[Image: zeB2pXm.png]