gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
04-19-2016, 04:43 AM

HOME

He was content with sharing their stories with each other. In fact it made them feel.... a little closer. Something that he longed for all the same. It took him a lot to realize it was so difficult for him to interact outside of his family. He didn't suppose he could blame that on his mother and father. After all, his mother had left his father for another man. His eye ached thinking about the stormy night he helped carried her pups while in so much pain. The though made his ears twitch. After Avalon finished her story, he looked at her with an apologetic look. “I'm sorry that happened to you Avalon.” he of all wolves though. Had never left a woman on his own accord.

“I always saw myself struggling so hard to get back to my family..... I only wished I had been stronger. Back then Arian was.... well she wasn't like she was now. I'd never seen a wolf with so much fire in her eyes when she told me we were getting out.” he supposed it was bad to center the conversation around her. It had been some time since her death, he just regretted yelling at her as their last conversation. “I can't.... I could never do that to you.” his eyes furrowed. “I would rather die than leave your side, no one else in the world matters that much to me anymore. And I'd walk to the ends of the earth to find any herb in the world to make sure your boys were well again were they to get sick.” he looked away for a moment.

“Time hasn't done us well, but I guess that's what brought us together. Gladly Avalon, I'd follow you.” He smiled and leaned against her. For the time being, close friends. Her heart wouldn't be wasted, and he certainly hoped that his time on this planet granted him enough to make at least this portion of her life a happy one. His motivation had come back, he felt it well within his heart. An Armada's blood, but the kind that would never give out anything but kindness, and strength.

“I speak”