size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-19-2016, 08:50 PM

It would seem that she was drawing in quite the crowd. She blinked her tired eyes at a grey and white man as he came near her, a tiny smile split her maw. Jae's tail beat on the ground ever so slightly, the bells that wrapped around her tail crying out. "I guess I needed a bath," she choked. Even though each word hurt coming out, she couldn't help but reply. Even though she was the most sick she had been in her entire life, her more cheerful side was still showing. She forgot about being shy, her mind cleared of it. She knew she needed help, and as three wolves began to circle her she realized that she had to have done something wrong. When the girl said she was really sick and to stay away, a pained whine slipped out of her mouth. This was a pack, wasn't it? The male who came next confirmed her thoughts. She looked to the one who held dominance in his voice and posture, her brown and blue eyes trying to meet his gaze. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I didn't even smell the pack boundaries..." she sniffed, her head shaking back and forth. "I really don't want to be any trouble, I can go." She said, but when Jaelle went to stand back on her paws she fell right back to the ground. A rough coughing fit followed, a trickle of blood coming from her maw. "Maybe... not..." she rasped, nearly breathless. Each time her sides expanded it hurt, and she flinched slightly.

ooc;; Sorry, had to rush this to get it up. So sorry it's so bad.

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.