gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-20-2016, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2016, 04:09 PM by Finch I.)

Ever since she had caught on that both Lark and Lillie were sick, she had been sticking close to her den. She had just been ill, and she had no intentions of being like that again. It took a long time for her to recover, and the idea of going through it all over again made her shutter. Slowly she pushed around one of her shimmering stones, while Civetta cleaned out bugs and pests that tried to eat her dried flowers. She really was quite useful to have around, she stopped the critters from destroying her collections. She was about to go and have a nap when the shuffle of paws reached her ears. Perking, she poked her head out to see who it was, leaving her companion to put the stone back. When she saw that it was Starling, her ears pinned back to her head. Her pale eyes were cast off his form, a sigh leaving her maw. She couldn't very well ignore him, but she didn't care to be out in the elements either. With the constant rain made everything wet, and the dampness in the air made it hard to stay dry. So she looked back up at Star before inclining her head back into her den, ducking back inside as she did so. She eyed her feathered friend, who could see that they needed privacy. Nodding her little head, he hopped towards the entrance of their den and flew off. She would come back later, it was about time that she went to check on her own nest in the area.

"SPEAK" "SPEAK ITALIAN" "CIVETTA SPEAKS"