The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-21-2016, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2016, 11:43 AM by The Judge.)

Surreal vs Faite for SPAR {rank}

ROUND ONE

Surreal

CLARITY
- All clear
Total: 10

POWERPLAY
- None seen

DEFENSES
Head aligned with spine, tail aligned with spine, chin tucked, shoulders rolled, hackles raised, eyes narrowed, ears pinned, legs bent, toes spread, claws in ground

ATTACK
+ 1 chest slam
+ 2 leg wrap (+1 for each leg)
+ 4 bite to ear + grip attempt
Total: 7

INJURIES
- First round!

Total for Round One: 47/50

Faite

CLARITY
- “Her jaws opened wide as she aimed her head to the left side of Surreal's neck going for the spot where the cheek met the neck.” Where exactly is she aiming? Where are her top jaw and bottom jaw trying to bite into? Maybe her top jaw is aiming just under the crook of Surreal's jaw, bottom jaw directly under her chin? Just remember to be more specific about your attacks. -2
Total: 8

POWERPLAY
- None seen

DEFENSES
Chin tucked, eyes narrowed, tail aligned with spine, ears pinned, legs spread equal distance apart, claws in ground, weight adjusted for rear
Total: 7

ATTACK
+ 3 bite to neck + grip attempt – clarity issues
Total: 3

INJURIES
- First round!
(Moderate bruise to chest)

Total for Round One: 38/50

ROUND TWO

Surreal

CLARITY
- “...she simultaneously sought to thrust the fore of her chest again into Faite's fore-chest, wishing to shake her daughter's balance backward and to worsen any bruising left by the initial impact, her hind legs driving into the attempted pressure as she sought to twist her upper half to her left, Faite's right, her right foreleg seeking to press against Faite's left shoulder as she sought to topple her smaller opponent to the ground on Faite's right side.” This is a lot of movement and is a little hard to follow. -2

POWERPLAY
- None seen

DEFENSES
Weight evenly placed, tail aligned with spine, legs evenly placed, eyes narrowed, ears pinned, chin tucked, shoulders rolled, hackles raised, toes spread, claws in ground

ATTACK
+ 3 bite to muzzle
+ 1 leg wrap + 1 for each leg (continuing to hold grip) – 1 for clarity issue
Total: 4

INJURIES
- 2 moderate bruise to chest

Total for Round Two: 40/50

Faite

CLARITY
- “The first attack had been a moderate amount of bruising though with this it would add a mild amount of pain to go with it.” Did it become a more severe bruise? -2

POWERPLAY
- “Faite made sure to lean into the chest bump as she let her back legs bend very slightly to absorb some of the shock of the bump so that she wouldn't topple over backwards. All the while she continued to learn forward to try and stay upright as long as possible.” Because this has to do with your opponent (leaning against them) it must be attempted. Any and all movement that involves your opponent must be attempted or it is considered power playing. -2

DEFENSES
Lips snarling, eyes narrowed, ears pinned, hackles raised, shoulders rolled, tail aligned with spine, claws in ground, toes spread, weight evenly spread, legs spread.

ATTACK
+ 1 leg wrap
Total: 1

INJURIES
- 3 moderate punctures to muzzle
- 3 severe bruising to chest (decided by judge)
Total: 4

Total for Round Two: 31/50

Totals:

Surreal
47/50 + 40/50 = 87/100

Faite
38/50 + 31/50 = 69/100

And the winner is...

SURREAL
Faite must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Damage:

Surreal
Moderate bruise to chest will take 5 OOC days to heal.

Faite
Moderate punctures to muzzle will take 2 OOC weeks to heal, high possibility of scaring
Severe bruise to chest will take 1 OOC week to heal

Notes:

Tips for writing and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here):

BRIENA
Really good fight! Just watch putting in too much movement, and try to throw in more varied attacks.

SHRAPNEL
You did really well! Don't be discouraged, you should see some of my rusty fights oh man. You need to toss in some more defenses, and if you have questions about them just skype me! You also need to toss in more attacks, but because of their odd position I get that. You may miss attacks by rearing up, but this is also going to make you lose more attack points (I find) in later rounds! I know that Surreal had her muzzle so it kind of pinned you up there, but in your first round you could have had her dive forward and trying to go for her belly, which would have displaced the bite. You have to be more specific with your bites too, stating just where you are trying to bite down. Um, I think that's it! But yeah, you did good. <3 I hope these notes help you in later fights!

- By [Evelyn]