gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-25-2016, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2016, 02:26 AM by Dragon.)
He waited for his brothers, and one by one they arrived. Kharnage leaned against him, and dragon licked his brothers ear both to comfort his sibling, and himself. His mom had talked to him about starting a pack, and he'd taken the time to think about it on his own. The more he thought about it, the more he'd grown excited about the idea and wanted to learn more about their history. Lykos though, didn't seem very happy. He knew too, didn't he? When all his brothers arrived, he looked to his mom as she spoke. Their own decisions huh? Well, he'd thought about it and already knew his answer. He wanted to be with his mom and help her, he didn't want to abandon her like their dad had. Shuffling his paws, he leaned into Kharnage as he looked at each brother before turning his gaze back to his mom and cascade. Yes, imperium had been their home, but he didn't know anything really about the wolves here. He'd spoken to a few of them, but in the end they weren't real family. "I want to go with you. I've thought a lot about it, and I made my decision. I don't wanna stay here without you, I don't wanna be like dad. I wanna help. We're Family, family is supposed to stay together." His green gaze was serious as he spoke. And he wondered what his brothers would say. He hoped they would go too, it wouldn't feel right to be separated.