Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-25-2016, 01:29 PM

Locha's shoulder's were hunched and she had a raging headache. She was weary and she felt as if all the energy had been sucked from her. If it weren't for Creed's steady presence by her side, her will to keep moving would'nt have stayed intact for so long. Looking up she noticed his turquoise gaze on the horizon and looked up herself. A glittering lake was in the distance. Her eyes brightened considerably and despite her aching she looked to Creed and smiled. She could only assume this was the lake he had mentioned.

As they approached, her head stayed upright and she took in the beautiful lake. A small island sat in the middle and the sun sparkled off the gentle waves. It's earthy scent was a nice change from the saltiness of Donostrea's waters. As Creed stopped, she couldn't help but flop down beside him, facing the lake. Already she felt more calm and the breeze seemed to cool down the heat that rested against her eyes.

Creed announced their arrival with a low voice. "Ah know it's no' a beach but it works fer us. Ye can stay in a den here if ye like?"
"It's lovely. I'm sure it's great in the summer heat." she said, voice raspy yet stronger than it had been. "Thank you Creed, I'd love to. I hate to be such a burden." she tapered off into a murmur.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn