ardent

interruptions [vriska]

Vriska

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Vriska blinked, not quiet the reaction she was going for, but it was entertaining. A smile arose on her face, what would he do, if she offered to be his teacher. Probably reject and run away right? Or fill her up with empty threats once more. He had a lot of potential, but was probably too bad his stubborn personality was a waste. Vriska stood up and looked at the male, well she had spoken a bit much, but he hadn't been as entertaining as she thought. Not unless she was teased to his desire, but if he wished to play this game, he had a lot to learn. She had no clue what went through her head by wanting to train such a boy, and her offer would be rejected, there was no avoiding that.

Vriska flicked her tail and her creepy smile grew a bit. "I'd love to see what you can do boy. I offer to be your master with training, but that's all up to you. If you wish my to leave I will, but I could teach you how to get more fun targets to play with." Vriska noted quickly. She turned her body around and started walking in the snow with ease, her violet eyes looking about, now where could she find some food. Unless the boy stopped to do something to her, she'd be bored and just go off and eat, that was her best bet after all.