Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-25-2016, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2016, 09:37 PM by Kharnage.)
Kharnage's care-free attitude slowly started to fall as he noticed how grim and serious everyone was being. Avalon in particular seemed rather on edge and he took comfort in Dragon's ear lick. Gryphon soon came after he had arrived and then Lykos was the last one to trail in with a rather nervous look on his face. A frown slowly began to crease his lips as he glanced back and forth between everyone and a strange feeling tugged at his gut. It felt like it was dropping and he felt all strange. Whatever was going on he didn't like it.

Their mother was quick to tell them why she'd called them and he shifted anxiously leaning further against Dragon. He'd never actually thought about leaving Imperium or what would happen if they were given a choice. It was all he could remember and yet in a sense he didn't feel very attached to the place either. He hadn't gotten to really know anyone outside of his family. There were no ties to anyone else, no loyalty, no sense of passion here. For him it was an easy decision. Without Lykos, Gryphon, Dragon, and Avalon he'd be all alone. His family came first so of course he'd follow. Dragon spoke first and he was glad he wasn't the only one who wanted to accompany their mother. If they all went that'd make this all easier.

"Had I not spent most of my time in my den my decision might be harder..." He mused out loud. But I want to go with Dragon and my Mother." It was spoken to Cascade. He was firm in his choice, and yet he still held a respectful tone. Especially since it seemed she was the one to be releasing them and all. Causing a scene wouldn't do them any favors.
Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]