gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-26-2016, 01:19 PM

Leo had been surprised by Athena's assignments of breaking them into groups, but he understood her thought process. He had known Fiori was short on fighters, that had always been a problem. For a while it had evened out with Rivaxorus and his friends here, but now that they had moved on to their own pack and their fighters were limited once again. He looked to Arivae and Amalia and smiled. He was happy to have his sister and friend to teach. He walked a short distance away with them, his tail wagging slowly. He knew neither of them enjoyed fighting, but he wanted them to be able to protect themselves as much as Athena did. "Okay you two," he said with a small grin. "Lets just go over how to get into a defensive stance first, okay? Basically you just want to tuck everything in on yourself so your opponent can't bite them. Ears, tail, squint your eyes." He demonstrated each part as he said them so they had a visual. This might be stuff they knew already, but he wanted to be sure. "Once you do that, just make sure your feet are spread out so you can't get knocked over as easily. Show me that much and then we'll go from there!"

"Talk" "You" Think