gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
04-26-2016, 04:51 PM

Self defense, Razor wanted to know if he could do it. His paws carefully carried him next to his cousin as they found a spot all to themselves. When the large male asked if he or Bright moon knew anything about fighting his small head looked to her. Then back to his large cousin. Not speaking he shook his head, too nervous to talk. After all he could only fail at something like this - but there was no harm in learning. He put a determined face on - trying to remember how his brother did it. Razor would crouch a little, placing his paws evenly apart. There was not so much he could know from watching in his drowsy states. As his tail leveled with his spine, he then looked up at Tib with his blue eyes.

"Would it be better if I just ran?" he asked in his gentle voice. He knew it was important to know these basic combat technique's, but he was afraid he'd use all his energy and not be able to escape when the time came. Yet still, Razor didn't want other wolves constantly having to protect him. He also certainly didn't want to lose his life. Making him look to the ground.

"Talk"