Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
04-27-2016, 11:51 AM
From the rest of the group, she and another wolf followed the gray female to a certain area and began to speak about fighting experience after her short, but sweet, introduction. Before the pure white girl could begin to explain her harsh history, she would introduce herself in her special little way. "Hello, I am Nalamimi, but either of you can call me Nala, Mims, or Mimi. It is a pleasure to meet you, Athena." Before she could happily say it was a pleasure to meet the third wolf, they would have to announce themselves.

After moments passed, sapphire gaze shifted it Athena to resume her trailing thoughts of brawling experience. "Actually, before I joined Fiori, I had to fight my way out of a lot of things. But now that I am in a pack, I am trying to dust up my," Nala cleared her throat, "pessimistic sparring techniques..." True, it was a while since she had last tried to rip anyone to shreds that dared to go after the same rotting fawn corpse that had few scraps of rank flesh on the framework to begin with, but the icy one left that section out of it.