gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
04-28-2016, 08:53 AM

The woman padded after her brother, after giving a sidelong glance to her mate. She knew that Athena just wanted her to be able to protect herself and their pups if anything were to happen. But she didn't want to learn fighting, in fact she wanted to just sit back and heal everyone. Grumbling to herself with her ears pinned, her face set in a stubborn line as she sat down in front of Leo. Her features said it all, she was going to make this slightly difficult on her brother. She knew that Arivae had been hesitant about this as well, but she knew that the younger woman would be more likely to listen. For once, she was going to be a pain in the ass. Leo told them how to set defenses, and a bit of irritation crossed her features. She wasn't a child, she knew how to defend herself. Sticking her tongue out at Leo, she just sat on her rump. "I used to sit on you when we were puppies, I can probably still kick your butt," she teased, her eyes narrowing slightly. Oh boy, it had been awhile since she had been like this, and it was fun! A thrill ran down her spine as she shuttered slightly, feeling like a bad girl. Amalia always listened to the rules and followed orders. She would still most likely do what Leo and Athena had asked of her, but... she was getting old. She needed to have fun somehow!

"Talk" "You" Think