Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Surreal Adravendi

Cross seemed, perhaps, as suprised as she was to see him, for his remained silent, or perhaps his silent ways had never changed from when they were younger in that brief meeting. Creed did the talking, introducing Crucible. Surreal dipped her head to both brothers, smiling brightly. "Well, if you're here to join Celestial and be with your brother, you are both more than welcome. I'm sure Creed can fill you in on how Celestial works, but if you have any questions, please, come to me. And, if you are only here to visit, well, you have my permission to cross the borders and stay a little while to chat with your brother; I'm sure you have much to catch up on."

She shifted away from the trio, tail waving cheerily. "I would stick around to chat, myself, but I have a patrol to work on, so, I must say good day, for now. I hope to get the chance to better know you both later on." She dipped her head once more, before giving Creed a bright grin and taking off on her patrol, tail still wagging languidly.

-exit Surreal-

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.