size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
04-29-2016, 11:00 PM

The male now noticed that the sick woman was still conscious. She didn't seem like she meant them any harm, but he knew if anyone else got sick he would still blame himself. Yet how would his members see him if he let her die - he wouldn't be able to do that to her either. A frown hit his throat as she spoke. He carefully approached the new woman, but kept his distance. "We can't let you leave when you'd pretty much die out there, just try not to cough on xephyris." he spoke kindly as he gave a soft smile. "My name is Rivaxorus II Adravendi I'm the alpha of these lands I'll walk with you and Xephyris to Armai's den." That way he wasn't leaving the man behind either. He looked to the smaller male, Riv was also here just in case he needed help. Rivaxorus however refused to get sick when his members needed him.

"Lead the way Armai." , he said knowing that she wouldn't be able to see him nodding his head. The sooner all of them were out of the rain and otherwise the better. He would follow, make sure that everyone was safe. The willows were indeed a nice savior from the wetness. After all where he had lived here before he knew the terrain fairly well. His gray tail flicked behind him as he watched the blind healers movements.

"Talk" "You" Think