Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
04-30-2016, 09:19 PM

Heavy foot steps dragged across the snow, labored breathing the only sound in his ears. He felt...strange...his vision often fluctuated from blurry to dark, to seeing things that weren't really there. He had passed by a dead wolf miles ago, no signs of a struggle and no traces of attack...just...a small amount of blood around the wolf's muzzle. A violent shiver took hold of his body, forcing him into the grounds cold embrace. A cough took hold of him, his throat going raw from the fits. His vision began to flicker, ears twitching as the male looked up. Eyes widened for a moment, throat tight and body stiff as he stared at the figures.
Staring at him from a distance, his past. Kyung stood there, his brothers familiar ebony form watched him. "K-Kyung?" Was it truly? Last time he'd seen him, it hadn't been a very heartfelt reunion. He was convinced his brother hated him. When the mirage made no move nor indication that he'd heard his words, Rin lowered his head and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, Kyung was gone. Only to be replaced by Isardis. Rin's eyes widened as his sires ghostly form stood and sneered at him. His ruby gaze penatrating his soul. He looked away, afraid to look up again. But he did, and this time, he was truly afraid.

They were all standing there. All the ones he'd let down. His mother. His brother. His sister Irune. Others whose names escaped him. They stood there, staring. But what terrified him the most, was the way their fur seemed to be falling off, the rotting flesh exposed beneath. They began to murmur, and almost instantly the voices turned into screaming. Terrified as they began to charge at him, he scrambled to his feet and ran as fast as his exhausted body would carry him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Forgive me! I'm sorry! " He cried into the wind, afraid to look back.

Up ahead, he saw the opening of a cave, and when he looked back, those figures were still on his tail. He pushed himself to go faster, and the moment his feet touched stone, the voices stopped. He came to a halt, breathing heavily as he turned to see if they were there. Nothing. Heart pounding wildly, a sudden coughing fit took hold, blood flecking the ground. Before he knew it, the ground got closer to his face...the male had gone unconscious.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!