gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
04-30-2016, 10:20 PM
She turned at the sound of a masculine tone with a rough accent, although the voice was soft, sounding apologetic. Normally she would startle at such an approach, and be filled with anxiety in the presence of a man. Yet for some reason in this place, she felt like nothing evil could exist. Perhaps it was a foolish belief, but she clung to it anyways. "Not at all," she replied in an equally soft tone, "It's very entrancing, this place."

Her silver eyes drifted again to the marked stones, and the ivory tree trunks. Then she would look at the wolf again, who had approached the pool to gaze at the water. As she breathed in his scent, she realized that he belonged to a pack as well, although she was not familiar with it. Actually, there was quite a lot that she was unfamiliar with, as she often kept to herself. Now though, she was glad for some company at this strangely spiritual place - it didn't feel right to view it alone.

"My name is Bright Moon," she mentioned, her tail swishing along the ground, "I'm from Fiori, in the east. I noticed you hold a pack scent, as well - where do you live? A-and, what should I call you, sir?" Now that she had started talking, she had found it difficult to stop, her nervousness catching up to her in a different way. Perhaps she should have simply asked his name first, instead of rambling so much. Abashed, she held her head low, ears flicking back shyly.
[Image: zeB2pXm.png]