Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-13-2013, 04:13 PM

The words that fell from Vahva?s mouth sounded pained. Medusa chuckled slightly, perhaps rudely considering the situation. ?If you want your name remembered my sweet, you must strive to make your name memorable,? she purred. Medusa would never seek such a thing in any bold way like she was suggesting, but rather the harlot would slowly but surely twist her way into the minds of many. She sought attention, and via this attention she would have her power. Unless her sun demanded something else of her, of course. ?Give the world something to talk about. You certainly have a memorable face already,? she complimented, curious if the she-wolf would take her words to heart or not.
The explanation that was given made Medusa tsk, for she did not truly understand the answer. ?Could our friendship not bring peace to our warring packs, if that was the case? Would you rather be a faceless follower, or a memorable peacemaker?? she inquired. It was all hypothetical, of course, but it was a good scenario to propose. ?Even if we were enemies, you would have nothing to fear from me. I am not the fighting sort, if you catch my drift,? she said. It was true, after all; she was more likely to sleep with the enemy than claw their throats out.