gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
05-02-2016, 02:46 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Her mother's facade was characteristically mysterious; or perhaps there was simply nothing hidden behind the soft, steady expression she wore for her daughter. Asvor was quite embarrassed when she realized her posture had been so telling of her thoughts, and she'd attempt to stand a bit taller as Katja embraced her. "I didn't mean to seem.. like that," the girl offered tentatively, not wanting her mother to know she felt guilty about anything. Her transgressions seemed minor enough to not warrant a punishment, and that was the last thing she wanted when given the time to spend alone with her mother.

'I would hope you would not consider it a punishment to spend time with your mother,' Katja would quip, her tone only half-serious. The young girl smiled easily in response, shaking her head quickly to assuage the very possibility of that being the case. "I don't," Asvor told her firmly. She shifted as Katja lowered herself to her belly, mirroring her movements eagerly, her demeanor brightening at the prospect of a lesson. "Stories are always good," she started carefully. "But perhaps a lesson might be better. I was actually wondering.." her voice trailed off as she wondered how she might ask. "..I was wondering if you knew much about plants. Ones that do more than just heal, like uncle Kapra's?"

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING